Bulk Buy Hosting and LaunchCDN support sending notifications to your Slack
workspace whenever you deploy a domain.
Creating an App for Slack
1. Begin by logging into your Slack Workspace
2. Visit https://api.slack.com/
3. Click the "Start Building
" button to start the process of creating a new app. You will need to login if you haven't already.
4. Enter a name for the app. We recommend calling it 'Bulk Buy Hosting' or 'LaunchCDN'.
Also choose the workspace you wish to add the app to. Then click
5. Under the Add features and functionality heading, select the Incoming Webhooks
6. Flip the switch from "Off" to "On" to Enable Webhooks
7. Click the "Add New Webhook to Workspace
" button at the bottom of the page.
8. Select the channel that you would like your notifications to be sent to, and click "Allow
". You can choose any public or private channel, or even direct messages to yourself.
9. Click the "Copy
" button next to the Webhook URL to copy the URL to your clipboard.
10. In your Bulk Buy Hosting or LaunchCDN account, click on the "Account
" menu in the top right and select "Edit Account Details
11. Paste the Slack Webhook URL in the "Slack Webhook" box and click "Save Changes".
That's all! Whenever you deploy a domain, we'll send you a Slack message with the name servers.